Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Giraffe Plush

{Sewing Project, 2012}
{Sewing Project, 2012}
{Sewing Project, 2012}
I made this giraffe for my friend's baby for Christmas (but only just gave it to her today. oops!) I really enjoy making my own patterns for toys and designing how their faces, limbs, and other add-ons will look. I used a giraffe patterned cotton for the body and felt for the details. I think it turned out pretty cute and I am definitely getting better at using my sewing machine! If you read this blog, I hope you don't mind because I love the satisfaction of creating things out of fabric with my own hands and it is fun to share the results with you!

3 comments:

Allie said...

That is VERY impressive!!! Great work!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute Candace

Heather said...

wow, he's so cute!!!!