Monday, January 10, 2011

Coffee House Art Show

{Artwork Hanging at Friedrich's Coffee Shop, 2011}
{The Snowy Location of my Artwork, 2011}
{My Current Palette, 2011}
If you live in Des Moines and enjoy a nice cup of coffee, you can stop by Friedrich's between now and the end of March 2011 and see my artwork. My work is at the location on University and 42nd Street. I also included a picture of my palette, since I can't share the illustrations I am working on right now. Palettes always looks like an abstract piece of art to me. Sometimes I even hesitate to throw it away, but I do! (mostly due to the fact that I watch "Hoarders" on A&E!) Also, my illustration of a little artist is featured on the Neglected Princess blog in a post called "Sweet Brown Girls on Etsy". See if you can pick mine out! Hint: It's credited to my etsy shop: PinwheelArt

2 comments:

Eric Barclay said...

Congrats on the show! Look forward to seeing what you've been working on. (I hate to throw my palettes away, too

Claudia said...

Looks like a wonderful, lively show!