Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving 2009!

{Oliver and Hand Stamped Pumpkin, 2oo9}
{Oliver and Hand Stamped Pumpkin, 2009}
{Oliver Playing in Leaves, 2oo9}
Oliver wanted to join me in wishing all of my fellow bloggers and blog readers a very pleasant and wonderful Thanksgiving! Our new kitty, Amelia, was living with us when these pictures were taken, but she was born semi-feral and for most of her short 5 month life, has lived outdoors. Needless to say, she wasn't ready for photos as she adjusted to our home! She is really coming along nicely though, so hopefully by the time I do a Christmas post, Amelia will be able to share the festivities with Oliver!

1 comment:

Euphoria said...

I like your crafts and your cat is really beautiful.
You can visit my webpage www.kiramamontova.com.ar see my paintings and meet my cat!
Nice blog!
Kira.