Thursday, September 10, 2009

Illustration Friday - Strong

{Colored Pencil on Watercolor Paper, 2009}
CLICK IMAGE FOR BETTER VIEW
This would have to be a pretty strong little butterfly! This is a commissioned piece I am currently working on. (I promised not to name so no surprises are ruined!) So far, I have transferred the drawing onto the watercolor paper. I will finish the painting portion next week. I have a very definite color palette in my head, so I hope it works out as good as it looks in my imagination!

6 comments:

Loni Edwards said...

Beautiful, Candace! I love the whimsical feel of this piece!

knallbeige said...

beautiful sketch!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Just lovely... wonderful composition.

thedoodlegirl said...

OOoooh, I can't wait to see it painted! This is a wonderful sketch!

Edrian said...

I'm sure it will be lovely! I just love the feel of this drawing!

Edrian | visit my blog

Hello! said...

So many fine details, so delicate and beautiful!!! Love this, Candace!!