Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Cafe Food and Drink Concept Sketches

{Graphite on Paper, 2009}
{Graphite on Paper, 2009}
{Graphite on Paper, 2009}
{Graphite on Paper, 2009}
I spent a little time organizing and picking things up around my studio today. My husband was in Cleveland last week so I spent many late nights arting and crafting my little heart out... which lead to a pretty profound mess. Anyways, while I was looking through a tub of sketches from the recent past, I found this collection of cafe foods. They are from a freelance project that got killed pretty early on, but I had a lot of fun doing these drawings and I really wanted to share them!

3 comments:

Sara Burrier said...

These are awesome, what gems to find. :) I say finish them (color or b/w) and place them in your portfolio. Seriously.

Unknown said...

oh my favorite things to draw!!! food...these look great!!!

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

I love love love food drawings. Yes, I agree- you should finish them in color!!