Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Santa's Secret Story on Display

{On Display in Pauline Books & Media in Alexandria, VA, 2011}
{Pauline Books & Media in Alexandria, VA, 2011}
My cousin's wedding was last weekend in Washington DC and my husband and I managed to make it into a little vacation. We visited all the major landmarks and got a really good feel for the city. All in all, we had an incredibly good time and really enjoyed the area! A major highlight of the trip was being able to see my book, "Santa's Secret Story", in an actual Pauline Books and Media store that happened to be in Alexandria. From my house the nearest Pauline stores would probably be Chicago or St. Louis and the 2 hour plane ride is quicker than driving to either one. (not that I would buy a plane ticket just to go to a bookstore... but it was convenient to have one in a place we were going anyways!) The above picture is my book on a shelf display (note the Tomie dePaola right next to mine. Cool, right?!) The below picture is the Pauline storefront on a lovely November day!

No comments: