Saturday, December 04, 2010

Sketchbook Pages

{Cats and Plants, Sketchbook, 2010}
{People at the Car Dealership, Items, Sketchbook, 2010}
{Home, Sketchbook, 2010}
{Home, Sketchbook, 2010}
{Creative Rambling Page, Sketchbook, 2010}
After spending a lot of each day working on a children's book project, I have found that it helps to clear my mind and settle down by drawing in my sketchbook. Its sort of like stretching after you complete a hard workout. These are a few of my pages from the last few weeks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

great sketches Candace!!! I love these....and I also have to agree...as much as I love NYC I also love the peaceful nature of home sweet home!!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

wonderful sketches, thanks for sharing.

Claudia said...

You are such a strong sketcher- I love your lines!

Brine Blank said...

really like the cat ones...esp. the one of the cat on the couch...I always thought quick studies like that were great no pressure drawing opportunities that helped keep my eyeballing in tact...good show...