Friday, December 24, 2010

Illustration Friday - Winter

{Digital, 2010}
{Printed Cards, 2010}
{Back of Cards, 2010}
Wishing everyone a magical and Merry Christmas! I love being able to share my artwork with the world through this blog and I appreciate every single person who comes here to take a look. A few posts back I shared the top illustration, which was done as the main image for my family (ie. my husband and our menagerie of pets) Christmas card. I said I would share the final printed version, which I got from Overnight Prints. They turned out very nice with wonderful colors and great quality.

8 comments:

Amber Rane Art said...

This is very fun! Nice Christmas card!

Patti said...

fun christmas card!

pretty day said...

This is a great card. Really cute!

NANCY LEFKO said...

How totally cute...and do I see your sugar gliders too?

Mam'zelle RoĆ¼ge said...

Very nice, funny and "personnal" postcards. Lovely work :)

Will Terry said...

Those are really fun cards - I wish I had done something like that this year.....sigh...very inspirational! There's always next year right? I really like that you included your photos - good stuff!

Kayleen West Cavill said...

Your cards are great. A combination of portraits and illustration really works well. Lovely keepsake.

Kelly L said...

I LOVE THESE. That is all. :)