Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Movies in the Park

{Digital, 2010}
I just finished this poster for the 2010 Summer Movie Series at Colby Park in Windsor Heights, Iowa. They have some fabulous movies planned for this year! If you are in the area, hope to see you at one of the flicks!
On a completely different note, I will be in England and Ireland for the next few weeks. This means minimal or possibly no internet/e-mail/blog access. I do not plan to update my blog during that time... but I AM carrying a sketchbook, so I promise to share my sketches with you when I return!

3 comments:

Steph A said...

Ooh, have fun overseas!

Unknown said...

love this piece!!! wonderful poster Candace!!!

Claudia said...

You'v already left- I just got back from the UK! We will swap stories when you return. BTW- great poster.