Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween 2008

Here is my little Halloween Treat to you: "Patches" the Halloween Cat! Watercolor on paper.



Every Halloween I pretty much carve the same cat pumpkin. I always think "hey, maybe I want to do something different this year..." but then I am so smitten with the kitten!



My husband's lovely front yard display. EH! Opposites attract I suppose!



Oliver is dressed up to be a "gentlekitty"...too bad he's still naughty...even with the bow tie!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Thanks for stopping by and visit again soon to see my Halloween costume!

4 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi candace!

oh emmitt and oliver were on the same wavelength this year!

he looks so cute!

happy halloween!

xo
m & e

Random York said...

GREAT STUFF CANDACE! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!- John

INDIGENE said...

I'm loving your work, post & cat!

http://www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Edrian said...

Hi Candace, I love the idea of the pumpkin and the grave! I may try something similar next year! Happy halloween!