Monday, August 04, 2008

Hello Again!

After being away from my home in Des Moines for nearly 5 weeks, I am finally back in my studio and ready to create in the comforts of my own art supplies. I had been posting from Grand Rapids, MI (where my parents and doggy live) and Chicago, where I was visiting a cousin whilst doing some business. I just didn't want to broadcast my whereabouts on my blog, because it just didn't seem like that smart of an idea.
I had a great time visiting my parents and doing other things like golf, swim, visit the lake, and see friends that live in GR. In Chicago, I was able to spend three days taking in museums, shops, visiting a friend and hanging out with my cousin and her husband who have a 15 month old little girl. I did manage some work with all of this, but being home helps me be more focused! (ie, quiet, lack of distraction, and its too hot outside to garden!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you were gone for a while, glad to hear everything is good with the family.

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and hang out! I assume you guys will be back for the holidays next!?!