Friday, January 18, 2008

Cupcakes A Go Go






I was asked to submit ornaments and mini paintings of cupcakes to a new Gallery opening in Sarasota, FL. It is going to have the theme of cupcakes, because it is adjoining an already existing cupcakery bakery! The name if the cupcakery is Cupcakes A Go Go, and you can visit their site here. If your ever in Sarasota, make sure you stop by to get your fill of cupcake themed goodness. I haven't finished the paintings yet, but here are the ornaments. None are alike and they are all completely hand sewn, which is what makes them Cupcake Couture!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

aww how i miss sarasota, well sometimes. and these cupcakes are just so tasty!

NANCY LEFKO said...

they are deliciously wonderful....

suzanne cabrera said...

Just discovered your site...and love it! Any chance these little cupcakes will be making their way onto your etsy site?

Unknown said...

Hi Candace...these are amazing!!!

I am just painting a series of cupcakes too...my favorite thing to draw and paint....oh and eat too...

Cheers,
Diana

Unknown said...

Hi Candace....

Just a quick hello again...I have a slice of lasagna for you...

Cheers,
Diana

Anonymous said...

how fabulous! i love them. you sure have been keeping busy.

miss ya.

Unknown said...

Hi Candace....

just a quick hello...I have a cupcake painting on my blog (part of that series I was working on) ...hope you like it!

Cheers,
Diana